If you are looking for smart home devices like a security camera, thermostat, or light bulb then here we come up with the best smart home devices for you so that they will give you a new look to your home. Imagine how wonderful it is if you could be able to connect all your devices in your home through the internet. Despite just the smartphone and computer now with the smart Technology you will be able to connect doorbells, speakers, clocks, Windows, cameras, and many more appliances to your home. With the help of Smart home Technology, all these devices can easily be communicated to you and send you information and also take your command and work accordingly.
It is not fiction but due to the advanced technology and the internet of things this home automation is made possible. Home automation is exactly like its name which gives the ability to control all the items around your home. There are various categories of products that are controlled easily from lights and temperature to locks and home security devices. Here we are sharing some of the best smart home devices that make your home even more hi-tech.
Most of the video doorbells come up with the necessary tools and supplies that you need to install them and make the procedure of installing them very simple and easy. Installing a thermostat in your home and installing a video doorbell in your home is like the same thing but installing a thermostat required wires and connection and installing a video doorbell doesn’t require having wires. The procedure of installation and setup of a video doorbell is so easy that you can do it by yourself. In case you face any difficulty then you just need to download an app and there you should be guided by a step-by-step guide that tells you what to do for installing your video doorbell at your home.
Google nest hub
The device comes with a smart touch screen display of 7 inches. The screen resolution of the device is 1024*600. As the device does not contain a battery, it comes with a power cable of 1.5mm which needs to be plugged into a wall outlet for use. A power adapter of 15 W is provided along with the device. The device has a width of 7.02 inches and is 4.65 inches in height with a depth of 2.65 inches. It comes in four different shades, i.e., chalk, sand, charcoal, and aqua. To use this device, you have to connect the device with your smartphone and set it up with the Google Home app. Because of its widescreen, it is amazing to see a photo display and go through visual information.
Smart smoke detectors
It is very important to take care of your house and every safety measure should be kept to protect it and also to protect yourself from any danger. Installation of a smart smoke detector is one of the investments that provide various advantages to you. Here are some of the benefits that come up with installing the smart smoke detector in your home.
· One of the most important benefits of installing a smart smoke detector is it detects fire much faster than any traditional Technology.
· Because of the latest technology used, it notified and alerts about the fire that prevails in any part of the house.
· By installing smart smoke detectors, you will not have to worry about battery life as it provides enough battery life and you will also be able to check the power level of this technology anytime.
Google nest temperature sensor
It is very simple and easy to connect your Google nest temperature sensor to your thermostat and the nest app. The installation process is also very easy but there are some things to be kept in mind before installing that where to place your sensor exactly. Following are some of the easy steps to follow to install your temperature sensor.
- Firstly you need to tap at the setting icon displayed on the home screen of the nest app.
- In the next step, you need to tap “add product”.
- Then you need to scan the QR code placed on the nest temperature sensors battery pull tab. Then this app will add the sensor to your account.
- Now you need to remove the battery pool tab.
- To associate it you need to pick a spot for your sensor and also choose a thermostat. The nest app tests the connection to make sure that you have chosen a spot that will work.
- This is the last step where you need to choose a room name for your sensor.